Here at Spinal Rehab Network, we provide exceptional service for the treatment of chronic and severe low back and neck pain by using the latest computerized technology. We are a facility that provides an affordable and effective alternative to surgery, drugs, or injections to allow patients to maximize their lives, healthy and pain-free! We use the latest and safest technology for the treatment of chronic neck, low back, and leg pain.
In addition, at Spinal Rehab Network, we believe in providing a complete, personalized care system for each of our patients, to not only help with pain relief but to prevent future reoccurrence. We help treat all ages of chiropractic patients in our office. Our staff focuses on the patient to ensure a friendly and relaxing atmosphere for a great visit.
Dr. Todd Comer, DC.
New York Chiropractic College, Seneca Falls, New York
Doctor of Chiropractic – December 1997
Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA
Bachelor of Science – May 1994, Health Education
CERTIFICATIONS & LICENSES
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners parts I, II, III, IV
- Pennsylvania Chiropractic License with Adjunctive Procedures
- New Jersey Chiropractic License with Adjunctive Procedures
- Peer / Utilization Review – New York Chiropractic College
Pennsylvania Chiropractic Association
North American Cervicogenic Headache Society
About Dr. Sean Mandel, DC.
New York Chiropractic College
Doctor of Chiropractic
University of Maryland, College Park
M.l.C.A. Program — Services rendered at a Nassau County run facility in Long Island, NY
Salvation Army — provided chiropractic and physician services to medically under-served geriatric patients at the Freeport Salvation Army in Long Island, NY
1600 hours of practiced outpatient services
CERTIFICATIONS & LICENSES
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners – Completed parts I, II, III, IV
- Board Certiﬁed: Physiotherapy and Adjunctive Procedures
- CPR, Emergency Cardiac Car, and First Aid – Certiﬁed by American Red Cross
- Active Release Technique (A.R.T.) – Level ll Provider – Hands on including research, diagnosis and treatment
- Soft Tissue Methods, 2010 Warren Hammer, DC – 12 hours
- Cranlosacral Therapy, 2009 Enhancing the Bodies Natural Healing Capabilities – 16 hours
- Traumatic Cervical Injuries Seminar, 2009, Dr. Daniel Dock, DC – 12 hours
- Nuts and Bolts 0f Nutrition, 2008, Dr. David Seaman – 12 hours
- Extremity Adjusting and Orthotic Casting, 2007, Foot Levelers – 24 hours
- Cold Laser Therapy and Nutrition, 2004 Dr. Donaﬁio – 12 hours
- Active Release Technique Seminar, 2001